The CloudThe completed cloud will intially have a capacity of approximately 30000 cores at up to 8 Nodes distributed around Australia.
Sharing it out (allocations)
NeCTAR shares access to the cloud via allocations of time & capacity (CPU cores).
Virtual Machines available by size
- Small: 1 core, 4GB RAM, 10GB primary disk, 30GB secondary disk
- Medium: 2 cores, 8GB RAM, 10GB primary disk, 60GB secondary disk
- Large: 4 cores, 16GB RAM, 10GB primary disk, 120GB secondary disk
- xLarge: 8 cores, 32GB RAM, 10GB primary disk, 240GB secondary disk
- xxLarge: 16 cores, 64GB RAM, 10GB primary disk, 480GB secondary disk
Individual researchers will initially be allocated 2 Small or 1 Medium Virtual Machine by default.
Larger Virtual Machines are assigned when requested via an allocation request.